Wow! I'm on a flying turtle it was much better then the cruddy old blimp
look at me I'm the king of the turtles but wait I'm going through storm Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
it ducklings Aaaahhhh wait why am I sceard of ducklings but I'm failing I cant believe I didn't notice that
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh (afff ) Wow is there here any thing but white the walls fell squishy I took a
bite wow its a giant marshmallow I went out I saw so much candy I ate so much I got fat I exploded and that was the end of me.
This is my draft peace or writing.
please comment on what I can do better.
look at me I'm the king of the turtles but wait I'm going through storm Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
it ducklings Aaaahhhh wait why am I sceard of ducklings but I'm failing I cant believe I didn't notice that
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh (afff ) Wow is there here any thing but white the walls fell squishy I took a
bite wow its a giant marshmallow I went out I saw so much candy I ate so much I got fat I exploded and that was the end of me.
This is my draft peace or writing.
please comment on what I can do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment