gliter text

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Production

This is me practising at the hall with out my costume.


 
This is me practising at the hall with my costume.



This is me at the big show on Wednesday at the hall with my costume.
I am looking forward to the show today at the hall.
I'm feeling really scared.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I'm part of the 3H Crew, and I am 8 years old and in third grade. I like your turtle costume. What part did you have in your production? I am interested in the movie room in your mom's house. What does it have in it? I have a dog too. Her name is Molly. Well, thanks for blogging with me. I hope you leave a comment for me.

    AY
    3H Crew USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To AY

      I am 8 as well.
      Thank you for your comment.
      I do not have a dog but I want one.
      I have lots of video games and videos in the movie room.
      I had the dancing part in the production.
      What is your favourite animal?
      From Toby

      Delete