I'm looking forward to.....
- Being a librarian
- ICT CLUB
- House captain
- P.E shed
- Looking after the juniors when raining
- Doing the dishes
- Setting up the hall for Assembly's
- Having junior buddy's
This is my two truths and one false.
1. I have three cats
2. I have two houses
3. I play tennis
Hi Toby
ReplyDeleteYou are looking forward to many things in 2013. Have you ticked any off yet? If so, what is your favourite part so far about being a senior?
I know that you are part of the Techsperx club so I'm looking forward to working with you each Wednesday.
How about you write a new post about camp? This post is 5 weeks old.
From Mrs Natusch
Hi Toby
ReplyDeleteIt does sound like it will be a great 2013! It is great to see you looking forward to taking on all those responsibilities. Just remember that what you take on you have to persist with even when it gets tough or tricky.
Now that we are past half way through the term, how is your year going?
Hi Toby. I think that no. 1 and 2 are true and 3 is false.
ReplyDeleteFrom Fazil :) :)