For our writing this week we had to do a what am I haiku. A haiku is as many verses as you want. To write one you need 3 sentences. the first one has 5 syllables, the second line has seven and the third line has five. Here are the ones I made.
Here is the first one
Number 2
And the final one number 3
Post in the comments below what you think all 3 of them are.
Toby I like how you chose to share your what am I haiku's with fotobabble. You spoke clearly and with expression. I am impressed that you challenged yourself and wrote more than one verse for each of your haikus. Were there any challenges with writing these?
ReplyDeleteMrs Parkinson
To Toby
ReplyDeleteGreat haiku poem and its great that you express your learning with fotobabble. You spoke nice and clear in your fotobabble.
Keep up the hard work!
From Maia Rm14