gliter text

Monday, September 23, 2013

Speech's

On Monday-Tuesday 16th-20th we had our speeches. The topics were Culture and Me, My Culture Discovery and I'm Unique Let Me Tell Why. I did My Culture Discovery on Italy. A student teacher called Mr Chell  he told me about the three P's of Italy Pizza, Pasta and the Leaning Tower Of Pisa. I think I used a decent amount of eye contact and body language. I think I need to work on expression and entertaining the audience. Here is a photo of me doing my speech.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Toby
    How did you feel doing your speech? Do you think you had enough information? I am looking forward to watching the class speeches. You may have to help me with the AVC so we can put them on our blogs.
    Mrs Parkinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Toby

    I really liked your speech but you could work on remmbering your speech better because you were mumbling lots and I coudn't here you
    What was your favourite part about your speech?
    Did you face any challenges while getting your speech ready?

    from katie

    ReplyDelete