I enjoyed...
- The club I joined(ICT club, Soccer,Basket ball and Guitar
- Gym sport
- Learning about maths
I learnt about...
- Sound
- 10's in numbers
- 100's in numbers
My goals for term 3 are...
- proof reading my writing
- stay on track
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Toby
ReplyDeleteYou are taking part in lot's of extra activities at school. This means you are a powerful contributor to these activities. You set a goal of staying on track. Is that with your learning at your table so you can stay focused and complete your work to the best that you can? Your other goal is to proof-read your writing. How will you achieve this goal?
Mrs Natusch
To Mrs Natusch
DeleteThank you for your comment.
My clubs are soccer, basketball, ICT and Guitar.
Im getting better at proof-reading.
I do need to work hard at my table.
Is there eneything I also need to work on.
From Toby