This is a story about my house and my family.
I have one frog and two fish at my dads house and two cats at my mums house and I have one dad one mum and one brother.
My mums house has lot of coffee bean smells and stairs, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, three toilets, one trampoline, one backyard, one kitchen, one front yard, two living rooms and one movie room.My dads house is a fridge and it has has three bedrooms, one bathroom, one toilet, one backyard, one front yard and one kitchen.
I have one frog and two fish at my dads house and two cats at my mums house and I have one dad one mum and one brother.
My mums house has lot of coffee bean smells and stairs, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, three toilets, one trampoline, one backyard, one kitchen, one front yard, two living rooms and one movie room.My dads house is a fridge and it has has three bedrooms, one bathroom, one toilet, one backyard, one front yard and one kitchen.
Hi Toby
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see you posting at the weekend! Great writing about your two homes. You have described them really well. Is your dad's house really a fridge?
Mrs Natusch
To Mrs N
ReplyDeleteMy dads house is not a frige but it is relly cold.
Is your house worm or cold?
From Toby
Hi Toby
DeleteMy house is warm when the sun shines through and warms it up. We also have the heat pump going when it's really cold and I love a warm house!
Mrs Natusch
To Toby
ReplyDeleteYour mums house must be really big!
How long did it take you to get five pets at both your mums house and your dads house? I wish I had a GREEN frog.
From Loren:)
To Loren
DeleteFirst I got the two cat then I got then the frog then the fish.
What pet do you have?
When did you get them?
From Toby