To Toby Hi its me Megan. Looks like you had lots of fun! Did you practice that? I think you did well in the voices. Well there is not much things you need to work on. From Megan
Great puppet show using puppetpals. I really enjoyed your creativity in making this show. Maybe you could make a puppet show about the olympics or about a reading book. Try to teach your audience about something.
From Mrs Natusch PS - Don't forget that Mrs Paton would like you to teach her how to use audioboo. ;)
To Toby
ReplyDeleteHi its me Megan.
Looks like you had lots of fun!
Did you practice that?
I think you did well in the voices.
Well there is not much things you need to work on.
From Megan
Hi Toby
ReplyDeleteGreat puppet show using puppetpals. I really enjoyed your creativity in making this show.
Maybe you could make a puppet show about the olympics or about a reading book. Try to teach your audience about something.
From Mrs Natusch
PS - Don't forget that Mrs Paton would like you to teach her how to use audioboo. ;)