It was 7:30 in the morning and it was a school day today and we were going on a school trip to bo-bo land so I went to school and bo-bo land was so cool I had to go on one more thing and it was the terror slide of doom
it looked so big and it looked like a tunnel so I went down it and it shot me too fast it made me go back in time to the point that he was going down the slide so he didn't and went home.
That slide was so slippery.
The End
This is a draft piece of writing. comment on what I can do better.
To Toby
ReplyDeleteA great way to start your story by writing the time of day and where the boy was going. Well done!
How interesting that the boy went back in time when he went down the slide! How many times did he go on the slide before he went home?
How do you spell "peace" in this sentence? "This is a draft peace of writing"
Can you find the correct spelling and also add in a simile and a metaphor for me.
Mrs Natusch
To Toby
ReplyDeleteI like you the way said the slide was so slippery.
Next time you could put some speech marks.
from Christian
To Christian
DeleteThank you for your feedback and feedforward.
I will add more speech marks in right now.
From Toby
To Toby
ReplyDeleteGreat post.
What did the slide look like inside?
From Katherine
To Katherine
DeleteThank you for your comment.
The slide looked like a tunnel.
From Toby :p
Hi Toby
ReplyDeleteYou have done really well replying your comments. Next time you could use speech marks and show when your characters are speaking in your writing.
Mrs Natusch